votes

travelling to Switzerland , Sweden and France in Jan 2016 , best plan?

I'm planning to attend 2 workshops and a conference in Europe in Jan 2016 and i'm looking for the best way to plan my trips to avoid delays and to get the best offers and rates. ( my starting point will be Davos as i'm going there with my brother then will go to the other cities , and I'm aware that the city will be closed for 3 days for the sake of the economic forum ( around 21 -23 Jan )

Jan 13 Davos - Orebro

Jan 16 orebro - Davos

Jan 20 davos - Paris

Jan 23 Paris - Pontresina ( I can leave after 2 pm and I shall be in Pontresina before 12 pm )

Jan 26 Pontresina - Davos

your help is much appreciated

thank you .

Official Answer
photo Travel Expert
Rail Europe Posted 3 years ago

Hello Abdullah,

Thank you for your question

You can travel as advised below:

- Davos to Zurich via Landquart: Intercities and Eurocites

- Zurich to Hamburg: ICE or Eurocities

- Hamburg to Copenhagen: ICE

- Copenhagen to Orebro via Stockholm: X2000 and Intercity

- Davos to Landquart: Intercity

- Landquart to Zurich: Eurocities

- Zurich to Paris: TGV Lyria

- Paris to Zurich: TGV Lyria

- Zurich to Chur: Intercity

- Chur to Pontresina via St Moritz: Intercity

Request you to check the train schedule and book tickets directly on our website

You would need to feed in the departure city and the arrival city along with the travel date and preferred time & the number of passengers (Senior, adults, youth and children), and then click on “search tickets”. Once you do so, you would find the schedules along with the fares. You need to select the fare which is preferable to you and then Add it to Cart. Once added, you need to mention the names of the passengers to make the payment on the next page.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Cijie, Rail Europe Travel Expert

Leave comment

photo

Attach files...

The file must be a jpg, gif, png, bmp, ico, pdf, doc, rtf, txt, zip or rar no more than 8M

By posting a question, you agree to our terms and conditions. You agree not to post any User Generated Content which is: false, misleading, confidential, abusive, defamatory, obscene, invasive to another person's privacy and racially objectionable. Any infringement will result in the removal of your post.