Rail Europe

Travel Expert

Statistics

Comments
Views
votes

Travelling in Europe December 2016

Good day,

We are traveling from Rome to Florence to Venice. I can find tickets for this leg of our trip but I need help with the ticket from Venice to Vienna.

I saw a ticket on your webpage some time ago. The train was called "Train 30" leaving Venezia S Lucia 15:55 24 Dec 2016 and arriving Wien HBF 23:35 24 Dec 2016. When will this ticket be available as we need to book our tickets before we can apply for our visas?

Then we need to travel from Vienna to Salzburg and I need some Help with these tickets as well.

I saw a ticket on your webpage some time ago. The train was called "Railjet 566" leaving WFN Meidling 13:37 27 Dec 2016 and arriving Salzburg HBF 15:52 27 Dec 2016. When will this ticket be available as we need to book our tickets before we can apply for our visas?

Then we need to travel from Munich to Prague and I need some help with these tickets as well.

I saw a ticket on your webpage some time ago. The train was called "Regional 353" leaving Muenchen HBF 09:01 2 Jan 2017 and arriving Praha HLN 14:41 2 Jan 2017. When will this ticket be available as we need to book our tickets before we can apply for our visas?

Your quick response will be much appreciated.

Official Answer
photo Travel Expert
Rail Europe Posted 3 years ago

Hello Philippus,

Thanks for the question.

Unfortunately due to the winter schedule switch the sectors are not yet loaded by the railways on the website.

You can try booking closer to the departure date.

Hope this helps!!!

Best Regards,

Amar, Rail Europe Travel Expert.

Leave comment

photo

Attach files...

The file must be a jpg, gif, png, bmp, ico, pdf, doc, rtf, txt, zip or rar no more than 8M

By posting a question, you agree to our terms and conditions. You agree not to post any User Generated Content which is: false, misleading, confidential, abusive, defamatory, obscene, invasive to another person's privacy and racially objectionable. Any infringement will result in the removal of your post.