Travel Expert

Statistics

Comments
Views

Tags

votes

Traveling from Zurich to Verbier: 13 December 2017

Hi,

I am traveling to Switzerland from the 13-22nd of December. I am looking to buy the Swiss Pass.

I have been trying to find train routes from Zurich Airport to Verbier (or Martigny Station) whichever is closest but am unable to do so. Please could you help with the same? Everywhere it says that the schedules are not available for this time.

Thanks in advance.

Official Answer
photo Travel Expert
Rail Europe Posted 2 years ago

Hello Janvi,

Thanks for the question.

There are no trains to Verbier hence the closest train station is Martigny from where you can travel by train. You will need to travel by public transport from Martigny to Verbier which has to be checked locally and the total travel time is approximately 35 minutes .

There are trains from Zurich Airport for your travel. Kindly enter Zurich Airport in the departure city column and do not select anything under the drop down list. Once you fill in the arrival city tab and other details, you will receive the schedules for this route.

May I know all the cities you wish to travel to so that I can assist you with the best Rail product.

Awaiting your reply.

Kind Regards,

Leora, Rail Europe Travel Expert.

Leave comment

photo

Attach files...

The file must be a jpg, gif, png, bmp, ico, pdf, doc, rtf, txt, zip or rar no more than 8M

By posting a question, you agree to our terms and conditions. You agree not to post any User Generated Content which is: false, misleading, confidential, abusive, defamatory, obscene, invasive to another person's privacy and racially objectionable. Any infringement will result in the removal of your post.