votes

Travel Between Germany - France - Spain - Italy - Switzerland - Luxemburg - Denmark - Czech Republic -Hungary between 29 December 2017 to 11 January 2

Hi Gents

I am planning to visit Europe on Schengen Visa from December 29, 2017 to January 12, 2018 with two of my best friends. My travel itinerary at the moment is like I will travel between Germany - France - Spain - Italy - Switzerland - Luxemburg - Denmark - Czech Republic - and Hungary.

• What if I purchase Eurail Global Pass for above itinerary? Will it be valid for whole travelling (cities and countries)? Or after purchasing this I need to purchase some separate tickets also for travelling in between aforementioned countries?
  • In this regard can you please recommend me the train tickets for this trip?
  • If possible give me some idea of travelling time too, for above travelling.
I have one more case as if considering above itinerary I shorten my tour that I will only travel by train and not by local transports/ferry etc (travelling only in between train linked road countries)

• So what will be the train tickets recommendations? (Select all train inter-linked countries from above list)
I will be very much grateful to have your swift response for my aforementioned queries.

Best Regards

Aftab Ahmed

Kingdom of Saudi Arabia

Leave comment

photo

Attach files...

The file must be a jpg, gif, png, bmp, ico, pdf, doc, rtf, txt, zip or rar no more than 8M

By posting a question, you agree to our terms and conditions. You agree not to post any User Generated Content which is: false, misleading, confidential, abusive, defamatory, obscene, invasive to another person's privacy and racially objectionable. Any infringement will result in the removal of your post.