photo

Rail Europe

Travel Expert

Statistics

Comments
Views

Tags

votes

Travel from Amstradam to Maastricht on 14 July 2016 with One Cat and 2 Travelers

Hello

I have a question before booking my ticket. I am planning to travel from Amstradam to Maastricht, Netherlands on 14 July 2016. There will be 2 travelers and one cat.

My question is can my cat ride the train with us? She will be in a secure cage and the weight will be 10-12kgs including the cage and my cat.

Thank you

Have a nice day

Official Answer
photo Travel Expert
Rail Europe Posted 3 years ago

Hello Kyonghwan,

Thanks for your question.

Kindly note that you can travel with your cat for free on this travel sector.

Hope this helps!!!

Regards,

Priyanka, Rail Europe Travel Expert.

Add Comment

Comments (3)

photo

Thank you for your reply

One more question,

Do I have to notify the company that I am bringing my cat in advance? Or can I just bring my cat without any notification?

Thank you

photo

Another Question.

So I made a mistake with my train ticket. I wanted to depart at Amsterdam Airport not Amsterdam CS.

How can I change my ticket so that I will depart at Amsterdam Airport to Maastricht?

Thank you

photo Travel Expert

Hello Kyonghwan,

Thanks for your revert.

You do not have to notify the railways before getting you cat.

Once the departure and the arrival points are booked, you cannot am mend the same, you will have to either cancel the ticket as per the after sales policy, or will have to buy new tickets.

Hope this helps!!!

Regards,

Priyanka, Rail Europe Travel Expert.

Leave comment

photo

Attach files...

The file must be a jpg, gif, png, bmp, ico, pdf, doc, rtf, txt, zip or rar no more than 8M

By posting a question, you agree to our terms and conditions. You agree not to post any User Generated Content which is: false, misleading, confidential, abusive, defamatory, obscene, invasive to another person's privacy and racially objectionable. Any infringement will result in the removal of your post.