Rail Europe

Travel Expert

Statistics

Comments
Views

Tags

votes

to reserve seats from copenhagen to munich from 23rd to 27th december 2017

1. im trying to travel from copenhagen to munich from 23rd december to 27th december 2017,
currently looking at this denmark-germany rail pass, i understand that if i would want to purchase an overnight train i would need to reserve?

pls advise on how do i get to munich via which railway lines? and what is going to happen if somehow i cant get to reserve the seats due to peak season?

Official Answer
photo Travel Expert
Rail Europe Posted 2 months ago

Hello Mabel,

Thanks for the question.

May I know if you wish to travel to any more cities except Copenhagen and Munich ?

Awaiting your reply!!!

Best Regards,

Leora, Rail Europe Travel Expert.

Add Comment

Comments (2)

photo

hi. i have not exactly planned anything yet though.. stilll searching where to go since its during the xmas periods

photo Travel Expert

Hello Mabel,

Thanks for the question.

As you will be traveling from Copenhagen to Munich itself, you can purchase point to point ticket for your travel. You can book and travel as below:

- Copenhagen to Munich via Hamburg - Eurocity and ICE trains.

The booking horizon for your sector is 3 months prior your train departure date hence you can book in September.

A Pass is advised if you wish to travel to more than 4 cities in a country. As per your Itinerary, point to point ticket is advised.

Please click on the “Fare Details” tab which is below "Proceed to Shopping Cart" to view details regarding the type of fare, type of seat, whether a reservation is included or not and the After Sales Policy.

In order to book tickets, please visit our website.

You would need to feed in the Departure city and the Arrival city along with the travel date and preferred time & the number of passengers (Senior, adults, youth and children), and then click on “search tickets”. Once you do so, you would find the schedules along with the fares. You need to select the fare which is preferable to you and then add it to Cart. Once added, you need to mention the names of the passengers to make the payment on the next page.

Hope this helps!!!

Best Regards,

Leora, Rail Europe Travel Expert.

Leave comment

photo

Attach files...

The file must be a jpg, gif, png, bmp, ico, pdf, doc, rtf, txt, zip or rar no more than 8M

By posting a question, you agree to our terms and conditions. You agree not to post any User Generated Content which is: false, misleading, confidential, abusive, defamatory, obscene, invasive to another person's privacy and racially objectionable. Any infringement will result in the removal of your post.