sandra mifsud

shared this question
5 years ago

Reviewed by


Rail Europe

Travel Expert





Studententicket von Trier nach Wasserbillig

Guten Morgen,

ich studiere an der FH in Trier und habe das Studententicket.

Ich mache jetzt ein Praktikum für 1 Jahr in Luxemburg. Der Arbeitgeber bezahlt den M-Pass, welcher aber nur in Luxemburg gültig ist.

Meine Frage: Ist es mittlerweile möglich mit dem Studenticket auch nach Wasserbillig zu fahren, oder muss man jeden Tag ein Ticket kaufen?

Was könnten Sie mir empfehlen?

Ihre Antwort bitte an

Vielen Dank für Ihr Bemühen.

Official Answer
photo Travel Expert
Rail Europe Posted 5 years ago

Hello Sandra,

Thanks for your question.

Please note that we do not sell M pass, however I can only assist you with train routing. You would have to travel as follows:

Trier HBF to Luxembourg Lux – direct Eurocity train.

Trier to Wasserbillig – direct Regional train. You would have to book locally.

Please note that from Tier to Wasserbillig it takes around 20 minutes by road / rail transport which you would have to book locally.

In order to book tickets, please visit our website

You would need to feed in the Departure city and the Arrival city along with the travel date and preferred time & the number of passengers (Senior, adults, youth and children), and then click on “search tickets”. Once you do so, you would find the schedules along with the fares. You need to select the fare which is preferable to you and then Add it to Cart. Once added, you need to mention the names of the passengers to make the payment on the next page.

Hope this helps.


Aamir, Rail Europe Travel Expert

Leave comment


Attach files...

The file must be a jpg, gif, png, bmp, ico, pdf, doc, rtf, txt, zip or rar no more than 8M

By posting a question, you agree to our terms and conditions. You agree not to post any User Generated Content which is: false, misleading, confidential, abusive, defamatory, obscene, invasive to another person's privacy and racially objectionable. Any infringement will result in the removal of your post.