Rail Europe

Travel Expert

Statistics

Comments
Views
votes

Ref 43610766, Family Card not added by GCC Office in Dubai

Hi,

With Ref 43610766, today I booked Swiss Pass (4 days) on telephone with GCC Office in Dubai. They not selected for my 2 children for Swiss Family Card as they said it can not be delivered before 17th June (my Europe travel date). They told to collect from Swiss Train Stations. But, now I read from reviews that I can not get Swiss Family card from Europe Station if I not selected online.

Please advise as it was not my fault. Can you kindly amend the booking to add my below 2 children so they can travel with me without any problem.

1. Mr. Yash Kishore Maheshwari (16.01.2007)

2. Ms. Muskan Maheshwari

Official Answer
photo Travel Expert
Rail Europe Posted 1 year ago

Hello Yugal,

Thanks for the question.

Kindly send an email on the below email id with the below details of the child passengers and also your booking number.

- Name of the child passengers

- Date of birth

- Passport number

- Name of the parent

Email id - contact-us@raileurope-world.com

We will issue Swiss Family Card for the child passengers which you will receive in your email id and you will have to print the same on an A4 paper and carry for your travel

Hope this helps!!!

Kind Regards,

Leora, Rail Europe Travel Expert.

Leave comment

photo

Attach files...

The file must be a jpg, gif, png, bmp, ico, pdf, doc, rtf, txt, zip or rar no more than 8M

By posting a question, you agree to our terms and conditions. You agree not to post any User Generated Content which is: false, misleading, confidential, abusive, defamatory, obscene, invasive to another person's privacy and racially objectionable. Any infringement will result in the removal of your post.