Reviewed by

photo

Rail Europe

Travel Expert

Statistics

Comments
Views
votes

No trains available from Salzburg to Vienna on 30 DEC 2016?

Hi,

I'm struggling to do seat reservations for my trip from Salzburg to Vienna on 30 December 2016. The site says that it is either a connecting journey, includes alternative transportation or the train is full. I've even tried alternative dates. When I check on OEBB and Westbahn all the trains from Salburg to Vienna are direct and there is still space? Am I doing something wrong or is it a schedule problem?

Thanks

Official Answer
photo Travel Expert
Rail Europe Posted 3 years ago

Hello Willem,

Thanks for the question.

Due to some technical error, seat reservations for Salzburg to Vienna sector cannot be booked on the website. Hence request you to purchase seat reservations locally at the train station subject to availability.

Hope this helps!!!

Best Regards,

Leora, Rail Europe Travel Expert.

Add Comment

Comments (2)

photo

Thank you, Leora.

photo Travel Expert

Hello Willem,

Thanks for your reply.

Always happy to help!!!

Best Regards,

Leora, Rail Europe Travel Expert.

Leave comment

photo

Attach files...

The file must be a jpg, gif, png, bmp, ico, pdf, doc, rtf, txt, zip or rar no more than 8M

By posting a question, you agree to our terms and conditions. You agree not to post any User Generated Content which is: false, misleading, confidential, abusive, defamatory, obscene, invasive to another person's privacy and racially objectionable. Any infringement will result in the removal of your post.