votes

I would like to travel from Frankfurt to Lisboa and Roma, from 1st August-8th August 2016. Which train is the fastest to travel? thank you

We are planning to buy Eurail ticket for 8 persons. As Krakow (Poland) is not included in the Eurail map, we need to travel from Frankfurt-Germany to Lisbon and continue to Roma after few days.

Which is the fastest train to take from Frankfurt to Lisboa and the time of departure from Frankfurt and arrival in Lisboa. Thank you

Official Answer
photo Travel Expert
Rail Europe Posted 3 years ago

Hello Martina,

Thanks for the question.

For your travel from Frankfurt to Lisbon, you can book and travel as follows :

- Frankfurt to Lisbon via Paris and Irun France Germany High Speed train, TGV train and Renfe train.

For your travel from Lisbon to Rome, you will have to book each sector separately :

- Lisbon to Madrid – Regional train.

- Madrid to Lyon via Nimes - France-Spain High Speed train and TGV train.

- Lyon to Rome via Milan – TGV and Frecciarossa train.

In order to book tickets, please visit our website.

You would need to feed in the Departure city and the Arrival city along with the travel date and preferred time & the number of passengers (Senior, adults, youth and children), and then click on “search tickets”. Once you do so, you would find the schedules along with the fares. You need to select the fare which is preferable to you and then add it to Cart. Once added, you need to mention the names of the passengers to make the payment on the next page.

Hope this helps!!!

Best Regards,

Amar, Rail Europe Travel Expert.

Add Comment

Comments (4)

photo

Thank you Very Much, Mr. Amar.

Could you give us with the time?

We will in Poland for WYD from 25-31th july.

We have 8 days for our Eurail trip (from 31ht July (From Krakow) - 8th August (Roma).

Please give us complete Eurail schedule like this,

For your travel from Frankfurt to Lisbon, you can book and travel as follows :

- Frankfurt to Lisbon via Paris and Irun France Germany High Speed train, TGV train and Renfe train.

For your travel from Lisbon to Rome, you will have to book each sector separately :

- Lisbon to Madrid – Regional train.

- Madrid to Lyon via Nimes - France-Spain High Speed train and TGV train.

- Lyon to Rome via Milan – TGV and Frecciarossa train.

but with time (date)

Thankyu

Martina

photo

I am sorry if I have many ask here:

We have another Option :

1. From Krakow (31th July in the night) to Frankfurt - (2th August in the night) to Hungary to Bosnia Herzegovina (Medjugorje) - (3th August in night) with Ferry to Rome - Vatikan - (6th in the afternoon) to Bologna - (8th August in the morning) to Rome again. this is for 1 Adult.

2. From Krakow, Poland (31th July, in the night) to Hungary - Bosnia Herzegovina (Medjugorye); (2th august in the noon) with Ferry to Rome - Vatikan; (4th August in the night) Romo - Lisbon (Fatima) - (6th August) - France (Lourdes) - (8th August) to Rome.

This is for two children and 6 adult.

3. From Krakow, Poland (31th July, in the night) to Frankfurt - Lisbon (Fatima) - (2th August in the night)

- France (Lourdes) - (4th August in the night) to Amsterdam.

This is for one child and 2 adult.

Thank you for your Answer.

If you have any idea for better plan for us, please sent to us.

photo Travel Expert

Hello Martina,

Thanks for your reply!!!

Can I know which cities in Hungary you will be traveling to so that I can assist you better.

Awaiting your reply!!!

Best Regards,

photo

Rail Europe wrote:

Hello Martina,

Thanks for your reply!!!

Can I know which cities in Hungary you will be traveling to so that I can assist you better.

Awaiting your reply!!!

Best Regards,

hI, Amar...

so sorry too late reply.

I dont know abour Budapest. I think only to chane train or bus locally to go to Medjugorye.

but when I seen Budapest pictures, I wanna to around, before go to Medjugorye.

Thank you for your help

Martina

Leave comment

photo

Attach files...

The file must be a jpg, gif, png, bmp, ico, pdf, doc, rtf, txt, zip or rar no more than 8M

By posting a question, you agree to our terms and conditions. You agree not to post any User Generated Content which is: false, misleading, confidential, abusive, defamatory, obscene, invasive to another person's privacy and racially objectionable. Any infringement will result in the removal of your post.