Rail Europe

Travel Expert

Statistics

Comments
Views
votes

booking no 42971759

Hi Team,

I would like to know by when the tickets be sent to us. Also, can you please let me know how can we get the e-tickets from my dashboard as there is no option and I can't see my booking as well?

Regards,

Sid

Official Answer
photo Travel Expert
Rail Europe Posted 5 months ago

Hello Sid,

Thanks for the question.

As per your booking the tickets are paper tickets and will be delivered to your address in 5 business days. The tickets will be dispatched today for delivery. You can drop an email to the below email id tomorrow to get the tracking number so you can track your booking.

contact-us@raileurope.co.in

Note that these are only paper tickets and cannot be provided as e ticket or any other method. If you wish to check the details then you can check in the confirmation email.

Kind Regards,

Amar, Rail Europe Travel Expert.

Leave comment

photo

Attach files...

The file must be a jpg, gif, png, bmp, ico, pdf, doc, rtf, txt, zip or rar no more than 8M

By posting a question, you agree to our terms and conditions. You agree not to post any User Generated Content which is: false, misleading, confidential, abusive, defamatory, obscene, invasive to another person's privacy and racially objectionable. Any infringement will result in the removal of your post.