photo

Rail Europe

Travel Expert

Statistics

Comments
Views
votes

42576665 BOOKING NUMBER

I have a 3 day 1st class Spain Pass for 4 travellers.

I am not getting any details of seats reservation on 1st class from Madrid - Valencia - Madrid.

But its available on 2nd class travel.

Can you help why?

1) Does it mean I don't need any seat reservation on 1st class?

2) Else can I travel on 2nd class with a !st class Pass?

Official Answer
photo Travel Expert
Rail Europe Posted 3 months ago

Dear Ranadeb,

Thanks for the question.

May we know your travel date for Madrid - Valencia - Madrid sector so that we can check and assist you further.

Awaiting your reply.

Kind Regards,

Leora, Rail Europe Travel Expert.

Add Comment

Comments (4)

photo

Dear Leora,

The travel date is on 5th June. While I understand the reservation is not due yet - 60 days will happen in a few days. The problem is no seats are shown any days earlier also. I have tried many dates in May. But when I shift to 2nd class - seats open up for reservation. Its strange!

I also spoke with someone in the Mumbai office of Euro Rail who couldn't solve the issue but confirmed that I could travel 2nd class with a 1st class pass. So she asked me to book seats in 2nd class.

photo

Awaiting an answer...

photo

I have a 3 day 1st class Spain Pass for 4 travellers.

I am not getting any details of seats reservation on 1st class from Madrid - Valencia - Madrid.

But 1 class seats are available and I will have to pay full fare? Why?

photo Travel Expert

Hello Ranadeb,

We can see that our team has already replied to you on your other post.

Hope this helps!!!

Kind Regards,

Leora, Rail Europe Travel Expert.

Leave comment

photo

Attach files...

The file must be a jpg, gif, png, bmp, ico, pdf, doc, rtf, txt, zip or rar no more than 8M

By posting a question, you agree to our terms and conditions. You agree not to post any User Generated Content which is: false, misleading, confidential, abusive, defamatory, obscene, invasive to another person's privacy and racially objectionable. Any infringement will result in the removal of your post.